Re: union (Re: Review RDF 1.1 Semantics (ED 3rd June 2013)) with an addition

Further to this, a new draft is now posted using this insight in a technical note just after bnode truth conditions are defined. It also introduces the notion of a unionizing of a set of graphs and uses that for simple interpretation. Antoine, this is the conventional definition applied to real quantifer scopes.

Pat