Re: Updated JSON-LD spec to more closely align w/ RDF data model

Appendix A looks good, modulo an answer to my query about mixed types for JSON
numbers.

Appendix C should mention the new generalized RDF datasets, I think, but the
other changes look OK.

Given the issues with respect to numbers in JSON, I would change
http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld/#dfn-number, but what to change it to
depends on just what JSON numbers are supposed to be. Certainly mixed integers
and double floats is not a numeric type in any programming language that I am
familiar with.

Similarly, JSON strings don't really represent (just) Unicode characters, but
the distinctions here might be too obtruse for even this document.

peter