RE: Help with Pubrules Compliance for Concepts

On Thursday, July 04, 2013 4:35 AM, David Wood wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Several of you have offered to help get Concepts ready with respect to
> Pubrules.  Thanks.  It looks like I'll need it.
>
> Can someone please tell me how to get the Pubrules checker to
> understand that ReSpec has actually provided most of what it is
> complaining about?  Do I need to export the doc somehow?

Yes, ReSpec transforms your markup on the fly using JavaScript. You need to
create a static version of those transformations. The simplest thing is to
press CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+S which brings up a small control panel. In that panel,
click on "Save as HTML (Source)". This opens a new tab with the final source
code. Simply copy that into a new document and the Pubrules checker will
recognize it. It may complain about a couple of https links (saying they
should be http) but you can safely ignore that. Just mention it when you
send it to webreqs. Using https is the right thing to do.

--
Markus Lanthaler
@markuslanthaler