Re: agenda 3 Jul telecon

On 07/03/2013 10:46 AM, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> Before Semantics can go to Last Call, ISSUE-118 must be resolved.

My understanding is that the group has consensus on this, but it has not
yet been formally recorded.   Yes?

Can we resolve to close it, accepting the design in the current editor's
draft?

> Before Semantics and Concepts can go to Last Call, ISSUE-113 should be
> resolved.

Similarly, on this.  I thought we'd actually decided on this win, to do
nothing, but maybe I'm misremembering.

       -- Sandro