Re: JSON-LD Telecon Minutes for 2013-07-02

On Jul 2, 2013, at 12:40 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:

> Thanks to Niklas for scribing. The minutes from this week's telecon are
> now available.
>
> http://json-ld.org/minutes/2013-07-02/
>
> Full text of the discussion follows including a link to the audio
> transcript:

> JSON-LD Community Group Telecon Minutes for 2013-07-02
>
> Agenda:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-linked-json/2013Jul/0000.html
> Topics:
>   1. Assigning Properties to Lists
>   2. GSoC update
>   3. JSON-LD / RDF Alignment
>   4. Lists in the JSON and RDF data models
>   5. Default interpretation of JSON arrays
> Resolutions:
>   1. Create an issue in the RDF WG to formalize a way to express
>      lists that need to be identified with a URL and annotated using
>      properties.

If I understand this correctly, this can be done in RDF already. For example, the list [ x:a, x:b, 27 ] identified by the URI ex:thisList and possessing the property x:prop with value x:value is described by this RDF:

ex:thisList rdf:type rdf:List .
ex:thisList rdf:first x:a .
ex:thisLIst rdf:rest _:1 .
_:1 rdf:first x:b .