Re: Using bnode identifiers for predicates, graph names

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 9:09 AM, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>wrote:

> I realize that this may open a can of worms, but we need a fairly
> definitive answer from the RDF WG on JSON-LD and using bnode identifiers
> for predicates and graph names.

I don't think the definitive answer has changed since before the working
group started. In fact you'll find in the Charter blank nodes
as predicates being explicitly out of scope. The issue of blank nodes as
graph names has also been resolved. See all the publications of the RDF 1.1
Concepts documents, or just the most recent one
http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-rdf11-concepts-20130115/#section-dataset