Re: Agenda for 23 January 2013

On Jan 23, 2013 2:10 AM, "Antoine Zimmermann" <antoine.zimmermann@emse.fr>
wrote:

> "Graph names are unique within an RDF dataset."
>
> [RDF 1.1 Concepts and Abstract Syntax. Section 4.]

Yeah, I think that Pat's question ends up being about Trig, and that those
two documents produce the same dataset (with one named graph with two
triples).

I presume this was written in haste and that n1 and ni below are supposed
to be the same. Otherwise, I've clearly missed something in my own haste.

> Le 23/01/2013 07:12, Pat Hayes a écrit :
>
>> In case I don't get on the call, there is a quesiton I would like to
raise concerning dataset equivalence. Suppose a dataset has two named
graphs with the same label, such as (sorry if I get the syntax wrong here)

>> { n1: {a b c.}
>> n1: {d e f .} }
>>
>> and the other dataset has these two graphs unioned together with the
same label:

>> {ni: {a b c .
>>         d e f .}}
>>
>> Are these datasets equivalent? We need to decide the answers to
questions like this.

>> Pat
>>

>> On Jan 21, 2013, at 8:39 PM, David Wood wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> The agenda for Wed, 23 Jan 2013 is available at:
>>>   http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2013.01.23
>>>
>>> Chair: David Wood
>>> Scribe: Richard Cyganiak
>>> Alternate: Sandro Hawke
>>>
>>> This week, we will look at the remaining Semantics issue and some open
issues related to clean up tasks.