Re: how to make ill-typed literals inconsistent - ISSUE 109

Peter, Pat,

I see -- the ill-typed literal is required to denote something that both is in LV and is not in LV, leading to a contradiction.

Going through the ISSUE-109 thread again, I think Antoine proposed a similar mechanism here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2012Nov/0194.html

Pat didn't like Antoine's approach:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2012Nov/0196.html

Pat proposed what appears to be a different way of achieving the same result:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2012Nov/0195.html

Anyway, I trust that there is *some* way of making this work in the Semantics. Therefore I've re-assigned ISSUE-109 against the RDF Semantics product, assuming that the best way of resolving the issue is to adopt one of the proposals above (plus a small change in Concepts to reflect that semantic change).

Best,
Richard