RE: Intent to close ISSUE-205

We had a short discussion about this in the RDF WG's telecon today and there
was no objection on using the term "IRI" as that's what other specifications
produced by the RDF WG use. I'll therefore close ISSUE-205.

If someone provides concrete text to add as editorial note explaining the
reasoning for using the term IRI (and the difference to the term URL) I
would be happy to add it.

Thanks,
Markus

--