Re: Intent to close ISSUE-205

From: Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 09:26:58 -0600
Cc: <public-linked-json@w3.org>, "'RDF WG'" <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
To: "Markus Lanthaler" <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Revolutionary though it may seem, I would suggest, when writing a Web standard, to actually use the terminology defined by other normative Web standards. That is, if you mean IRI, say "IRI", and if you mean URL, say "URL". To do otherwise is at best confusing, and at worst so bloody stupid that it is impossible to even discuss it politely.

Pat