Agenda: JSON-LD Telecon - Tuesday, January 15th 2013

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 20:08:08 -0500
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
CC: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

Let's go back to 60-minute calls now that we have gone through most of
the issues. This week will focus on discussing the different approaches
to the algorithms and which approach we feel is going to be easier to
understand for implementers.

Information on how to join the call and previous minutes and audio logs
can be found here:

The preliminary agenda is below. Please respond to this e-mail if you
want to add something to the Agenda or if you have any questions.

Tuesday, January 15th 2013
Time: 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
Digital Bazaar Telecon Bridge
   SIP: json-ld@digitalbazaar.com
   Phone US: +1.540.961.4469 x6303
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: Fran├žois, Manu, Gregg, Niklas, Markus

1. Approach to Algorithms
   * http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld-api/
   * http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld-api/alternate.html
2. Specification Editing Issues

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Problem with RDF and Nuclear Power