preparing Turtle for CR

From: Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 13:07:26 +0100
To: Gavin Carothers <gavin@carothers.name>, "Eric Prud\\'hommeaux" <eric@w3.org>
CC: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Gavin, Eric,

With some delay I'm preparing the CR Transition Request [1].  I came
upon a number of things we need to solve w.r.t the Editor's Draft before
proceeding further.

* There appears to be a problem with the date of the document (27 June).
* "Features at Risk": only one, and not in line with the two features we
agreed upon on 12 Dec [2]. Also the two grammar-production links in the
feature description do not resolve.
* HTML5: there is a normative reference now to the HTML5 CR document,
but it is only referred to in an informative section (Appendix A). Also,
in this text there is a link ("tags") to an HTML5 Editors Draft [3]; I'm
not sure about the status of this document.

There are also a few things about the disposition of comments, but we
can discuss this at the telecon.

Guus

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Turtle-CR-Request
[2] http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/meeting/2012-12-12#resolution_2