coverage of Turtle tests

I updated the yacker grammar to reflect the Turtle spec¹. I used that parser to run coverage tests over the tests-ttl/ directory
  http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/tests-ttl
in order to see what language features were covered in the tests.
  http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/coverage/report.html
(Enabling Javascript improves the user experience when viewing the report.)
The features come from a separate file
  http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/coverage/paths
which includes the name of a feature, how to look for it in yacker output,
and a minimal test for only that feature.

¹Remaining diffs between the yacker grammar and the Turtle spec:
  1 Bare words moved to terminals for appropriate case-sensitivity.
  2 LANGTAG explicitly includes "@base" and "@prefix".
  3 Uses SPARQL's
      [134s] String ::= STRING_LITERAL1 | STRING_LITERAL2 | STRING_LITERAL_LONG1 | STRING_LITERAL_LONG2
    instead of
      [18]   String ::= STRING_LITERAL_QUOTE | STRING_LITERAL_SINGLE_QUOTE | STRING_LITERAL_LONG_SINGLE_QUOTE | STRING_LITERAL_LONG_QUOTE

* Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org> [2013-01-05 12:14-0500]

--
-ericP