Test submission instructions in implementation report

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 09:53:38 -0800
To: "<public-rdf-wg@w3.org> WG" <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
I've updated the implementation report template [1], and regenerated the implementation report [2] to include some instructions for submitting reports, and to reference the Wiki on how to run the reports. This might not be where we want to advertise this information, but Sandro suggested adding it to the implementation report, which is certainly useful.

Unless there are some necessary changes to this, we should probably send this out to rdf-comments as well.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/reports/template.md
[2] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/reports/index.html