WG resolutions pointer on Wiki home page

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 19:18:15 -0800
To: public-rdf-wg <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
When I click on the "list of WG resolutions" on the Wiki, I get

Callimachus <http://demo.3roundstones.net/>
# Sign in <http://demo.3roundstones.net/?login>

  No such method for this resource

        Oops!

No such method for this resource

It is comforting to see that we have accomplished so much.  :-)

peter

PS: This may be due to the extreme level of caution that I set into my
browsing, but in even so this shouldn't happen.  If however, a login is
required, then the Wiki page shouldn't be pointing here.