Re: datatype maps in Semantics and Concepts

If we want to have the standard datatypes fixed to their usual meaning, then
why not just say that?

The current document talks about "the datatype conventionally identified by
aaa".  What does this end up meaning?  How are new datatypes set up?  How does
"recognition" interact with "conventional indentification"? This just seems
like magic to me.

peter

PS:  I was expecting the artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as
Prince to make an appearance a bit later on.