proposal to close Issue 109 (ill-typed literals)

From: Peter Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 13:34:27 -0800
To: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
I propose closing Issue 109 as described by Pat back in November in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2012Nov/0195.html

The proposal is, roughly, to make ill-typed literals not denote anything,
which (due to the very picky details of the wording of the rest of the
semantics) means that any triple with an ill-typed literal is false (and
not ill-typed itself, which you might have thought).

peter

PS:  This is not my preferred solution, but it has support among the
semanti-cists in the WG.