Re: Turtle tests blank ID patches, and EARL report for Serd

n Feb 24, 2013, at 10:13 PM, David Robillard <d@drobilla.net> wrote:
> * Make non-generated output blank labels match those in the input,
>   for implementations that can preserve blank node labels.

This is a problem when parsing multiple files.

> * Re-order some triples in the tests-ttl output, so output triple order
>   matches input triple order (for streaming parser/serialisers)

Different parsers can generate things in different orders and still be
"streaming" e.g. around lists there are choices whether the rdf:first or
previous rdf:rest is emitted first.

I think we should note that the results recorded were based on modified
test answers.

Licensing:

W3C has a specific license for test suites: we ought to use it:

http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2008/04-testsuite-copyright.html

which has specific provisions for this situation.

It should be applied to at least the "product" (the entire test suite) -
it does not mean each element of the product must use the license (the
submission tests would be a problem otherwise).