status of RDF Concepts and Semantics

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 11:35:11 -0800
To: W3C RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hi:

The editor's draft that Pat put together for Semantics is good enough that it
can be used to fix up Concepts.  Is there anything going on in this direction?

There are a few things in Semantics that need WG attention now, I think.  I'm
thinking of the change to LV, in particular.

I also think that the WG should put a priority on getting the core documents
in better state, as opposed to just about anything else.

peter