Re: RDF-ISSUE-119 (Test-Suite): Spec should reference the test suite [RDF Turtle]

From: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 13:23:05 -0500
To: RDF Working Group <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
On Feb 22, 2013 12:11 PM, "RDF Working Group Issue Tracker" <
sysbot+tracker@w3.org> wrote:
> RDF-ISSUE-119 (Test-Suite): Spec should reference the test suite [RDF
> http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/119
> Raised by: Gregg Kellogg
> On product: RDF Turtle
> As requested in
the spec should reference the test suite. There is a ReSpec property that
will do this in the head:
>      testSuiteURI:         "http://...",
> This could be set to an HTML page which references the two manifests, or
alternatively, to the rollup EARL report, which itemizes the test
manifests, and can serve as a test manifest itself.
> The two test manifests that should be referenced and used with EARL
reports are the following:

I had to manually tweak a lot of markup to minimize diffs (html diff tool
characteristically unhelpful) and fix a few bugs in the grammar section.
I'm tempted to switch to editing HTLM for the last few editions.