Agenda: JSON-LD Telecon - Tuesday, February 18th 2013

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 17:13:18 -0500
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
CC: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
We have a few remaining issues to discuss around the API. We should try
and get a Final Community Group Specification published for JSON-LD 1.0.
This will be a 90 minute call.

Information on how to join the call and previous minutes and audio logs
can be found here:

http://json-ld.org/minutes/

The preliminary agenda is below. Please respond to this e-mail if you
want to add something to the Agenda or if you have any questions.

==========
Tuesday, February 19th 2013
Time: 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
Digital Bazaar Telecon Bridge
   SIP: json-ld@digitalbazaar.com
   Phone US: +1.540.961.4469 x6303
irc://freenode.net/#json-ld
Duration: 90 minutes
Scribes: Fran├žois, Manu, Gregg, Niklas, Markus
==========

Agenda

1. ISSUE-217: Disallow BNode identifier as Graph Name
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/217
2. Publishing JSON-LD 1.0 as a FCGS
3. ISSUE-218: Algorithm specification updates by editors
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/218

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Aaron Swartz, PaySwarm, and Academic Journals
http://manu.sporny.org/2013/payswarm-journals/