Re: Problem with auto-generated fragment IDs for graph names

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 12:16:17 -0500
To: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
CC: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
On 02/17/2013 11:41 AM, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
> Let's just agree that we won't open the door to graph name
> denotation, and will maintain this illusion for BNode graph names
> too. As I recall, a referencing specification could always say that
> graph names _do_ denote the graphs, for the purposes of that
> specification.

I'd be fine with this. I was just trying to see if my proposal might
trigger some alternative view of how to address the graph names
name-but-not-denote problem.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Aaron Swartz, PaySwarm, and Academic Journals
http://manu.sporny.org/2013/payswarm-journals/