Re: ACTIO-229: finding the evidence

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 07:02:07 -0500
Cc: Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>, RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
To: Gavin Carothers <gavin@carothers.name>

On Feb 13, 2013, at 20:28 , Gavin Carothers <gavin@carothers.name> wrote:

> Not sure when, but I'd proposed splitting to Note, Ivan and Sandro objected.

And I honestly do not remember this:-( My reservation is probably based on the sheer number of documents we produce and make it sure that stuff is done. By keeping it as an appendix the whole issue becomes closed; by pushing it into a Note we will have to go through a bunch of admin and practical hooplas...

Ivan

> On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 3:30 PM, Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl> wrote:
> Eric, Gavin,
>
> I took an action [1] today to find whether we have a record of revising our decision about Turtle+HTML, i.e. to keep this section in a non-normative part of the main document.
> This action is connected to ISSUE 116 [2].
>
> The resolution is in the minutes of the 10 Oct 2012 telecon:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/meeting/2012-10-10#resolution_17
>
> I believe this completes my action.
>
> Guus
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/229