Re: (very) first draft of semantics available

Hi Pat,

Please take note of Henry Story's post to public-rdf-comments:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-comments/2013Feb/0000.html

I think this will be your responsibility to respond officially.  Please be kind ;)

Regards,
Dave
--
http://about.me/david_wood