Agenda: JSON-LD Telecon - Tuesday, February 12th 2013

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 20:19:50 -0500
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
CC: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
We have a telecon tomorrow to try and get through basically the same
Agenda as last week. We have more information this time around, which
should help us close these issues. This will be a 90 minute call.

Information on how to join the call and previous minutes and audio logs
can be found here:

http://json-ld.org/minutes/

The preliminary agenda is below. Please respond to this e-mail if you
want to add something to the Agenda or if you have any questions.

==========
Tuesday, February 12th 2013
Time: 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
Digital Bazaar Telecon Bridge
   SIP: json-ld@digitalbazaar.com
   Phone US: +1.540.961.4469 x6303
irc://freenode.net/#json-ld
Duration: 90 minutes
Scribes: Markus, Fran├žois, Manu, Gregg, Niklas
==========

Agenda

1. Choosing the Algorithms Specification.
   * http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld-api/index.html
   * http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld-api/alternate.html
   * http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld-api/alternate2.html
2. ISSUE-217: Disallow BNode identifier as Graph Name
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/217
3. ISSUE-213: Vulnerability when loading HTTP-based JSON-LD Contexts
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/213
4. ISSUE-204: Design Issue with Relative IRIs and compaction
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/204

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Aaron Swartz, PaySwarm, and Academic Journals
http://manu.sporny.org/2013/payswarm-journals/