Re: draft agenda 18 Dec telecon

On 17 Dec 2013, at 17:46 , Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net> wrote:

> On Tuesday, December 17, 2013 5:33 PM, Andy Seaborne wrote:
>> On 17/12/13 16:29, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
>>> Guus,
>>>
>>> As previously announced we just had a JSON-LD CG telecon in which we
>>>
>>> RESOLVED: Propose that the RDF WG petition the Director to take JSON- LD
>>> Recommendation immediately after the publication of the Proposed
>>> Recommendations for the RDF 1.1 work.
>>>
>>> Could you please add that to the agenda for tomorrow so that we can vote
> on
>>> it in the RDF WG.
>>
>> How much time does this save?
>
> My estimate is that it saves at least two months.

I do not think so. The PR voting period is minimum 4 weeks. If we publish the RDF 1.1 documents as PR, five weeks later everything can be published. (I count on a few days on the tail end to complete everything.). If instead, we publish JSON-LD right after having published JSON-LD, that means we save, say, four weeks, maximally five.

Ivan

> --
> Markus Lanthaler
> @markuslanthaler