Re: Normative reference from Concepts to Semantics

On Dec 16, 2013, at 8:32 AM, Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net> wrote:

> Another question.. currently Concepts normatively references Semantics which
> means we have a circular dependency.

Seems to me that this kind of circularity is entirely appropriate. If you call it a hand-shake it sounds better.

Pat

> Is this what we want or shall we
> convert the reference to be informative?
>
> Even though it could be argued either way, I think I would prefer to make it
> informative. Thoughts (or has this already been discussed)?
>

> --
> Markus Lanthaler
> @markuslanthaler

IHMC                                     (850)434 8903 home
40 South Alcaniz St.            (850)202 4416   office
FL 32502                              (850)291 0667   mobile (preferred)