Re: Title of rdf11-datasets [Was: Re: PROPOSED to publish: New editor's draft of RDF Datatset Semantics]

Or we could go all Lucretius and call it

RDF 1.1: On the Nature of Datasets.

Pat

On Dec 14, 2013, at 8:14 AM, Antoine Zimmermann <antoine.zimmermann@emse.fr> wrote:

> Le 14/12/2013 14:02, Guus Schreiber a écrit :
>>

>> On 13-12-13 16:59, Antoine Zimmermann wrote:
>>> I would like to have RDF 1.1 at the beginning, like the other documents,
>>> I'd like that "RDF Datasets" stays like this, and we can put something
>>> like "Discussion" in it, to show it's not only providing just one
>>> solution.
>>>
>>> "RDF 1.1: A Discussion of the Semantics of RDF Datasets"
>>
>> Descriptive but a bit long. What about:
>>
>>   RDF 1.1: On Semanitcs of RDF Datasets
>
> Yes, I like it.
>

> AZ
>

>> Guus
>>

>>> AZ.

> --
> Antoine Zimmermann
> ISCOD / LSTI - Institut Henri Fayol
> École Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Saint-Étienne
> 158 cours Fauriel
> 42023 Saint-Étienne Cedex 2
> France
> Tél:+33(0)4 77 42 66 03
> Fax:+33(0)4 77 42 66 66
> http://zimmer.aprilfoolsreview.com/

IHMC                                     (850)434 8903 home
40 South Alcaniz St.            (850)202 4416   office
FL 32502                              (850)291 0667   mobile (preferred)