Title of rdf11-datasets [Was: Re: PROPOSED to publish: New editor's draft of RDF Datatset Semantics]

I would like to have RDF 1.1 at the beginning, like the other documents,
I'd like that "RDF Datasets" stays like this, and we can put something
like "Discussion" in it, to show it's not only providing just one solution.

"RDF 1.1: A Discussion of the Semantics of RDF Datasets"

AZ.

--
Antoine Zimmermann
ISCOD / LSTI - Institut Henri Fayol