Re: multiple-graph example in the Primner

You can interpret dataset in whatever way you like. But your neighbour
can too, so there is little chance your interpretations will be
compatible in any way, unless you have out-of-band agreement to use
compatible interpretation.

If you want, the graph name denotes a graph, and this: <> denotes a
WebSource, but if you want, a graph name denotes the universe and <>
denotes a fish. The second would be considered, probably, bad practice,
but RDF 1.1 does not make recommendations in terms of best practices.

AZ

--
Antoine Zimmermann
ISCOD / LSTI - Institut Henri Fayol