status RDF 1.1 Primer

From: Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 16:02:53 +0100
To: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Yves and I would like to propose to publish a first version of the
Primer. This is just to have a first version, so we do not need to have
everything fixed.

The two main issues are:

* multi-graph example
We appear to have consensus on a proposal by Sandro [1]. Assuming we can
agree on exact wording I suggest we can live with this for the moment.

* JSON-LD example
Markus has suggested to move the JSON-LD example to Sec. 5. I'm
concerned that this will make the main body of the text too long.
However, I suggested we have more explanation in the JSON-LD Appendix,
so that it can act as a mini-primer for JSON-LD. Thoughts?

Guus

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2013Dec/0062.html