Re: RDF 1.1 Primer

On Wed, 2013-12-04 at 19:26 +0100, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 04, 2013 6:21 PM, Yves Raimond wrote:
> > > It should be noted that the @context would usually be provided as an
> > > IRI, or even hidden in the HTTP headers, leaving only the "nice" JSON
> > > to be seen.
> > >
> [...]
> > It's now in mercurial - and an additional one with a remote context,
> > which makes the JSON pretty nice to look at.
>
> There's a typo in example 11, line 2. It has to be @context (the "@" is missing).

Fixed now - thank you.

> I think it would be much more inviting if you would use example 11 as first example in section C.2 JSON-LD, then show the context and mention that it can also be embedded directly in the document and that prefixes can be used the same way as in Turtle and use the multiple-graphs example to illustrate it. I've cleaned up the examples and the context and attached all of them in a single file.

That's a very good point Markus - I think it depends where these
examples are in the document. If they stay where they are, as
Pierre-Antoine, says, then I think it makes sense in the context of the
other examples. If it's earlier in the document (i.e. section 5) then it
makes sense. I'd be quite up for that (it originally was there,
actually) - Guus, what do you think?

Best,
Yves

> > One quick question - any