From: Arnaud Le Hors [mailto:lehors@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2013 10:02 PM
To: Guus Schreiber
Cc: public-rdf-wg@w3.org
Subject: Publishing RDF/JSON as

Hi Guus,

I've updated the draft and it is ready to be published:

The latest editor's draft is here:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-json/index.html

And I have a draft ready for publication, passing pubrules here:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-json/Overview.html

The only thing that the webmaster will need to do is change the date to
match the actual publication date when that happens.

However, I think we need to have a formal resolution about publishing it as
a WG Note. The last decision we took was about pursuing publication.

Let me know if there is anything else you need me to do.
Regards.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Software Standards Architect - IBM Software Group