Re: Final Turtle rollup EARL report

On 8/29/13 10:50 AM, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
> On Aug 29, 2013, at 6:14 AM, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com
> <mailto:kidehen@openlinksw.com>> wrote:
>
>> On 8/28/13 8:12 PM, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
>>> I've integrated the last EARL report for Turtle [1]. Note, that as
>>> it uses ReSpec, it can be saved out and frozen too.
>>>
>>> The report shows 10 fully conforming implementations.
>>>
>>> Gregg Kellogg
>>> gregg@greggkellogg.net <mailto:gregg@greggkellogg.net>
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/reports/index.html
>>>

>> Gregg,
>>
>> Shouldn't the Turtle documents associated with each test suite
>> submission be discoverable from these documents? Basically, their
>> URLs should be referenced from this document etc..
>
> Each input file used to generate the report is listed in appendix B
> [1]. How would you suggest marking this up to make it more machine
> readable?
>
> Gregg
>
> [1]
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/reports/index.html#individual-test-results

Currently, a user agent would end up with something that looks like the
typical URIBurner page that describes a Web Document [1]. If you add
<link/> based relations (e.g., rel="related" since "related" is IANA
registered and maps to xhv:related) in the <head/> section of the HTML
document, we end up with better description pages due to the fact that
the "xhv:related" relations will be much more visible and comprehensible
to both humans and machines :-)

[1]
http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/about/html/https/dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/reports/index.html#individual-test-results
.