Re: Re-sending: Request for review from the RDF working group: ITS 2.0

Felix,

Sorry for the delay in responding. This is to let you know that this
topic is on the agenda for tomorrow's RDF-WG telecon [1]. I should add
that we are in a critical phase with not too many active WG members, but
I still hope we will be able to provide feedback.

Best,
Guus

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2013.08.21#Request_for_Review:_ITS_2.0