Re: JSON-LD 1.0 and JSON-LD 1.0 API Candidate Recommendation specs

It is indeed wise to schedule now, because a fair number of people will have to be present. I have set up a doodle, and wrote a mail to all parties involved.

Thanks Manu

Ivan

On Aug 14, 2013, at 05:04 , Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:

> On 08/13/2013 10:11 PM, Sandro Hawke wrote:
>>> Will we need a call with the director to approve the transition or
>>> can we do this w/o a call?
>>
>> It will need a transition meeting, and unfortunately also a seven
>> day wait between requesting the transition (cc'ing chairs, after the
>> wg decision) and the meeting.
>
> Damn, that's my bad. I completely forgot about the transition meeting
> requirement when going from LC to CR. I thought it was only required for PR.
>
> Sandro, Ivan, could one of you try to get us on the Director's calendar
> for the transition meeting based on the assumption that we'll be able to
> resolve to go to CR during the next RDF WG meeting?
>
> So the earliest date would be August 28th. Before September 13th would
> be ideal as I'm traveling for 2 weeks after that date and wouldn't be
> able to make the transition call.
>
> -- manu

> Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
> blog: Meritora - Web payments commercial launch
> http://blog.meritora.com/launch/

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/