JSON-LD 1.0 and JSON-LD 1.0 API Candidate Recommendation specs

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 21:54:10 -0400
To: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
CC: JSON-LD CG <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Dearest RDF WG,

The JSON-LD 1.0 and JSON-LD 1.0 API Candidate Recommendation specs have
been prepped for publication. The JSON-LD group is targeting a
publication date of August 22nd with a 4 week CR period, ending
September 19th 2013. Here are the CR-ready specifications (they pass
through pubrules, have been validated, link checked and CSS checked):

JSON-LD 1.0
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/json-ld/raw-file/tip/spec/CR/json-ld/20130822/index.html
Diff to previous version:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/json-ld/raw-file/tip/spec/CR/json-ld/20130822/diff-20130411.html

JSON-LD 1.0 Algorithms and API
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/json-ld/raw-file/tip/spec/CR/json-ld-api/20130822/index.html
Diff to previous version:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/json-ld/raw-file/tip/spec/CR/json-ld-api/20130822/diff-20130516.html

Please review the documents before the call next Thursday and be ready
to do a +1/-1 on publication of the documents as Candidate
Recommendation specs.

David, Guus, Ivan, Sandro,

I have already contacted webreq and given them a heads up on the
publication date. I still need to contact w3t-comm and give them a heads
up as well. I'm prepping the transition request requirements completion
document here, should be finished by tomorrow:

http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/JSON-LD-CR-Transition-Requirements

Will we need a call with the director to approve the transition or can
we do this w/o a call?

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
http://blog.meritora.com/launch/