Re: JSON-LD Syntax 1.0 - Candidate Recommendation-ready document

On Aug 9, 2013, at 9:40 AM, Andy Seaborne <andy@apache.org> wrote:

> On 08/08/13 05:24, Manu Sporny wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> I've prepped a Candidate Recommendation-ready (CR) document for JSON-LD
>> 1.0 (Syntax). This is the document that the RDF WG will be attempting to
>> take to CR. The JSON-LD CG believes that all open issues have been
>> addressed, I'll start doing formal responses to LC-2 issues soon.
>>
>> You can view the document here:
>>
>> http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld/
>>
>> I'll date-stamp it after the JSON-LD telecon next Tuesday, if the
>> JSON-LD CG believes that the document is ready for publication as a CR.
>> We're looking for a 4 week CR period, mostly just to get the
>> implementation reports together. We already have enough implementations
>> to exit out of CR.
>>
>> If you have issues with the spec, now would be the time to speak up. :)
>>
>> -- manu
>>

> Are there any JSON-LD dataset tests? (I only see toRDF and fromRDF - didn't see any dataset tests specifically blank node graph names).

There are tests with named graphs, but none (yet) which use a bnode graph name. Test toRdf-0027 [1] is a simple named graph test, we certainly need more.

To this point, we've been focusing on getting to CR, within CR we'll be spending more time on the test suite. Contributions, of course, are always welcome.

Gregg

[1] http://json-ld.org/test-suite/tests/toRdf-0027-in.jsonld