Re: Are you planning to use the Dataset Semantics?

There are triples stores that do reasoning, and what they contain are
datasets. Unfortunately, in this debate, I've not heard from the folks
who implement them.
I'd like to see what, e.g., OWLIM, Virtuoso are doing with named graphs
when you switch on inferences, but looking at the documentation, I don't
find a clear answer.

AZ

--
Antoine Zimmermann