[admin] telecon time 30 min earlier?

From: Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 10:58:58 +0200
To: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
All,

W3C management has asked us whether it would be possibility to have our
telecon 30 minutes earlier, due to heavy Zakim load. We are under no
obligation to do so, but in case it turns out the WG participants have
no real objections it would be a nice gesture to comply.

On the agenda for next week's telecon: request from W3C-mgt to move our
telecon time to 10:30-11:45 EST. Pls send your opinion in advance if you
cannot attend.

Guus