Pending review of JSON-LD Syntax Document

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 11:37:11 -0400
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
CC: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
There's an action on me [1] to notify cygri and sandro when the JSON-LD syntax is ready for review. There are 6 open issues on the syntax document, and an un-marked issue on aligning the JSON-LD model with RDF Concepts; I think this may be the same as 155 - JSON-LD introduction via data model.

We need a time frame for resolving these issues and notifying cygri and sandro when we're ready for a review.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/187
[2] https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/155