Agenda: JSON-LD Telecon - Tuesday, September 18th 2012

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 10:28:08 -0400
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
CC: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

Our last call went into a pretty deep dive on ISSUE-159. We still need
to resolve that issue, but let's try and tackle the rest of the Agenda
from last week in an attempt to close some of the easier issues. Most of
the call tomorrow will focus on the JSON-LD API and getting that into
shape before we go to Last Call with that document. Note that this
week will be a 90-minute call.

Information on how to join the call and previous minutes and audio logs
can be found here:

http://json-ld.org/minutes/

The preliminary agenda is below. Please respond to this e-mail if you
want to add something to the Agenda or if you have any questions.

==========
Tuesday, September 18th 2012
Time: 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
Digital Bazaar Telecon Bridge
   SIP: json-ld@digitalbazaar.com
   Phone US: +1.540.961.4469 x6303
irc://freenode.net/#json-ld
Duration: 90 minutes
Scribes: Manu, Gregg, Niklas, Markus, Fran├žois
==========

Agenda

1. ISSUE-113: IRI compaction algorithm
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/113
2. ISSUE-140: Consider objectify/link API method
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/140
3. ISSUE-153: Define error handler behavior
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/153
4. ISSUE-160: Specify property-generator round-tripping algorithm
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/160
5. ISSUE-159: Add specifying @language to expanded form
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/159

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Which is better - RDFa Lite or Microdata?
http://manu.sporny.org/2012/mythical-differences/