Re: RDF from Tracker (was Re: RDF-ISSUE-98 (graph-dataset-semantics-unified): Should the semantics of RDF graphs and the semantics of RDF datasets be combined into one unified semantics? [RDF Semantics]

On 09/14/2012 10:30 AM, David Wood wrote:
> On Sep 14, 2012, at 10:06, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:
>
>> On 9/14/12 9:52 AM, David Wood wrote:
>>> Hi Kingsley,

>>> You might be interested to know that the W3 makes RDF for issues, but (bogusly) it is apparently not published.  I had to ask a Team member to mail it to me the last time I wanted it.

Are you thinking about the resolutions I sent you in RDF?

>> Even better!
>>
>> How do we get the URIs for the RDF data exposed to the Web?
> No idea.  Maybe we should all ask sysreq@w3.org.

It's okay to ask sysreq, but the shortest path is probably to cheer Eric
on with deploying some rdb2rdf solution.

     -- Sandro