Re: RDF-ISSUE-98 (graph-dataset-semantics-unified): Should the semantics of RDF graphs and the semantics of RDF datasets be combined into one unified semantics? [RDF Semantics]

ISSUE-98 is not trivial.

My vote at the moment is for not changing the RDF semantics document
beyond simple updates and having a separate document about dataset
semantics.

If you or Pat, or anyone else, has a proposal to make a unified
semantics that does not require rewriting RDF Semantics completely, then
please put it in the wiki and let us discuss it.

AZ

--
Antoine Zimmermann
ISCOD / LSTI - Institut Henri Fayol