Draft for a "minimal dataset semantics"

From: Antoine Zimmermann <antoine.zimmermann@emse.fr>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 16:56:21 +0200
To: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Dear all,

Based on the recent discussions on dataset semantics, which seemed to be
rather fruitful, I made a first attempt to write down the latest ideas,
as David suggested me to do, in order to have a basis for discussion in
our telecon.

http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/TF-Graphs/Minimal-dataset-semantics

I've put a short informal introduction as well as the model-theoretic
formalisation.

I also recorded issues that may have to be solved and can affect the
semantics.

This draft, at the moment, does not refer to the use cases. It only
describes the semantics itself. It will be improved.

Antoine Zimmermann
ISCOD / LSTI - Institut Henri Fayol
École Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Saint-Étienne
158 cours Fauriel
42023 Saint-Étienne Cedex 2
France
Tél:+33(0)4 77 42 66 03