Draft FTF3 Agenda

From: David Wood <david@3roundstones.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 16:53:23 -0400
To: RDF-WG WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

A draft agenda for FTF3 has been proposed at [1].  Some objectives for the FTF are listed at [2].

The focus of this FTF will be to move as many of our documents as possible toward publication.  We have some easy ones that require very little work (e.g. Schema, RDF/XML) and some harder ones.  Our efforts on the harder ones have left us with too little progress on the others in recent months.  We also have some in the middle, such as Turtle and JSON-LD.

We propose to discuss Semantics, Turtle and JSON-LD during the afternoons to allow for remote attendance by the editors.  In the case of Turtle, Gavin is fully 8 hours from Lyon, so I tried to put the Turtle discussion at a sane time for him (late on Monday).

Comments/suggestions/ideas are more than welcome.  Thanks.  We will discuss this on Wednesday during our regularly scheduled telecon.

Regards,
Dave

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/FTF3#Agenda
[2] http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/F2F3-objectives