Re: PROV Last Call - RDF WG review request

On 12 Oct 2012, at 17:12, Antoine Zimmermann wrote:
> I'm not sure whether they actually want the "name" to denote the graph.

I'm pretty sure they do.

AFAICT, PROV has a general philosophy that goes like, “if it changes, it's a new entity”, and I read their spec as saying that bundle names are really meant to be rigidly connected to a particular set of provenance descriptions.

Whether these provenance descriptions are expressed as triples or PROV-N assertions seems secondary and interchangeable.

This doesn't mean that the “static g-box” approach wouldn't have worked for them.

Best,
Richard