Re: [ALL] agenda 10 Oct telecon

Regrets for today (travelling).

I've worked my way through most of the PROV specs and have lots of comments on them, but most of them are not specifically RDF-related and most of them are on the documents whose LC phase has already ended.

I'm pretty confident that with last week's resolutions on dataset semantics, the PROV-Constraints document contains nothing that requires comment from us.

I believe that RDF-WG should submit a comment to PROV-WG about some issues in the PROV-Primer, -DM and -O documents, but these are unrelated to PROV-Constraints and I will send more details later.

Best,
Richard