Re: [ALL] agenda 10 Oct telecon

From: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 10:28:36 +0200
Cc: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
To: Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>
Regrets for today (travelling).

I've worked my way through most of the PROV specs and have lots of comments on them, but most of them are not specifically RDF-related and most of them are on the documents whose LC phase has already ended.

I'm pretty confident that with last week's resolutions on dataset semantics, the PROV-Constraints document contains nothing that requires comment from us.

I believe that RDF-WG should submit a comment to PROV-WG about some issues in the PROV-Primer, -DM and -O documents, but these are unrelated to PROV-Constraints and I will send more details later.