help an editor out with three remaining i18n comments?

From: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 16:20:06 -0400
To: public-rdf-wg@w3.org
There are three I18N issues which I'd like help on from the WG:

1 http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/I18n-Comments#183:_.5BE.5D_Use_of_types_questionable.3F
Replace
  @prefix : <http://example.org/stats> .
  <http://somecountry.example/census2007>
      :censusYear 2007 ;              # xsd:integer
      :birthsPerPerson .0135 ;        # xsd:decimal
      :gdpDollars 14074.2E9 ;         # xsd:double
in http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/index.html#abbrev
with some simple, not horribly contrived graph with integers, decimals
and doubles. Ideas?

2 http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/index.html#sec-examples
The fourth example is prefaced with "Assumes that line feeds in this
document are #xA.". Anyone know why?

3 http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/I18n-Comments#192:_.5BE.5D_referencing_Unicode
https://github.com/darobin/respec/blob/f7f242642de460e73dcbbb509efb582925b4c6ac/bibref/biblio.js
has an obselete ref to Unicode. Anyone hold the pencil on this?
--
-ericP