1.5 RDF and Change Over Time

From: Nathan <nathan@webr3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 20:45:20 +0000
To: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Referring to the latest editors draft (kudos, it reads really well):

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-concepts/index.html#change-over-time

Would it be possible to change the word "container" to "provider",
personally I feel it reads and conveys better.

- "We informally use the term RDF source to refer to a persistent yet
mutable source or container of RDF graphs."
+ "We informally use the term RDF source to refer to a persistent yet
mutable source or provider of RDF graphs."

- "RDF sources may change their state over time. That is, they may
contain different RDF graphs at different times."
+ "RDF sources may change their state over time. That is, they may
provide different RDF graphs at different times."

I've checked the document and the word "provide" isn't use in any other
technical context.

As a minor note, 3.1 the definition of a Triple, "An RDF triple contains
three components", does this differ in any way from "An RDF triple is
comprised of three components", and if not, is the latter a possible
editorial change?

Thanks,

Nathan